Berowra Waters accommodation dine and stay…
Dine at the Berowra Waters Inn with an overnight stay at Berowra Waters … Berowra Waters offer a range of dining experiences, however the jewel in the crown would have to be the Berowra Waters Inn. Set in the bushlands on the Hawkesbury River and accessible only by boat or seaplane, the Berowra Waters Inn offers a truly memorable dining experience through its degustation menu. So to complete your lunch or dinner why not stay the night at Berowra Waters or better still stay the weekend! The Dine and Stay package includes:
- Overnight stay in your choice of accommodation*
- Transport to and from the Public wharf to your accommodation
- Booking arranged at Berowra Waters Inn
- Transport arranged to and from the Berowra Waters Inn
- Continental breakfast for two
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- Use of kayaks, stand up paddle board & fishing rods
- Use of motorised tinny (no licence required)
- Late check out – up to 4pm
So extend your dining experience, stay the night and enjoy the best of Berowra Waters and the Hawkesbury River from just $475.00* in Berowra Waters Studio. For more information, prices for alternative accommodation options or to arrange your Berowra Waters Experience please contact us.
*Please note this does not include the cost of your meal at Berowra Waters Inn and price is subject to which accommodation you choose. An increase over the peak periods such as school holidays and public holiday weekends can be expected.