SUP Hire & SUP Tours …
Now available for hire, Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP’s).
A great way to explore the beautiful Berowra Waters Area. Lessons available as well as guided tours, tailor made for your own group or tag along on a larger group tour.
SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) Hire:
1 hour $25
2 hours $45
3 hours $50
4 hours $55
Tour of the local area via water: 1.5 hour tours $50, 2 hour tours $60 per person, 3 hour tours $70
The tours runs for different lengths of time and require a minimum of 4 people . These tours can be tailor made to suit your interest or you can select from some of the optional tours below. Every tours has a tour guide who will share some of the local knowledge with you:
Historic Tour – focuses on the local history including the old wool wash area, local middens and aboriginal carvings (2 hours)
Photographic Tour – takes you on a SUP tour focusing on beautiful natural rock formations and natural bush. Waterproof pockets available to store phones and small cameras (1.5 hours)
Crosslands Tour - takes you up river through the shallows and more remote parts of the river not easily accessible by boat to explore Crosslands Reserve (2 hours)
Mangrove Tour- takes you up through some of our mangrove areas to explore river beaches and waterfalls no accessible by boat. (2 hours)
Joe Crafts Tour- takes you down river to Joe Craft’s bay to explore the famous rock climbing area, mangrove area, river beaches and waterfalls. Experienced paddle boarders only (3 hours)
SUP YOGA – $35 per person
SUP Yoga is a great way to challenge yourself whether you are a beginner at either yoga or using a SUP. Classes run for 1.5 hours. Gather a group of friends and come along to experience SUP Yoga located on the beautiful Berowra Creek and enjoy the natural beauty of the area. 10 % discount apply to groups of 6 or more.
Standard Hire with Lesson – $55.00 per person
The hire includes a 30 minute lesson with a 1.5 hour paddle board hire. The lesson will help you get familiarised and comfortable with the correct method to stand on the board, use the paddle and steer. A safety briefing is provided to you before you enter the water. Once the lesson is over you have an hour to explore and perfect your SUP skills.
What to bring
• Drinking Water
• Sunscreen and towel
• Thermal top, wind breaker (on cooler days)
• Dry change of clothes for after the paddle
• Life vest if required
• Map of the area
• Basic instruction if required
1. Bookings are essential for group bookings of over 6 participants
2. We will take credit card details as a security deposit for your booking. Nothing will be charged to your credit card until the time of your booking. The number of participants that is confirmed 24 hours prior to the start of your booking is the number that we will charge for on the day. If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of your booking start time the entire amount will still be charged to your credit card
1. Berowra Waters Holidays reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule any activity in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances
2. If Berowra Waters Holidays cancels your booking at any point due to weather related issues you will not incur any charges
3. It is up to Berowra Waters Holidays discretion as to whether it is safe for bookings to go ahead.
1. All participants must be at least 10 years of age, be able to swim and able to competently paddle without assistance
2. Any minors MUST be accompanied by a guardian 18 years of age or older